This is assembled into six panels:-
1. Naked souls at the Last Judgement, c.1460 -70
2. More with a demi-angel. c.1450-60
3. Composite demi-angel, issuing from clouds
4. Finely drawn head (?BVM) of Norwich School
5. St Barnabas under a canopy c.1310-20
6. Seraphim standing on wheel with replacement head
For its period, an image of St Barnabas is quite rare, as are the glimpses of musical instruments that are displayed within the windows. More medieval fragments have been assembled in the side lancets in a decorative manner.